THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT
TENDER NO. ME/021/2014-2015/HQ/C/63
Expression of Interest for Conducting a Feasibility Study, design and Costing for Construction of Fishing Habour
Expression of Interest
24th June 2015
1. This invitation for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) which appeared in Daily news Issue no. 999903 dated 5th September 2014
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT during the financial year 2014/2015 It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Conducting a Feasibility Study, Design and Costing for Construction of Fishing Harbor
3. The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development now invites eligible “firms” to indicate their interest in providing the services which include Conducting a Feasibility Study, Design and Costing for Construction of Fishing Harbor.
4. Interested “firms” must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting consultant’s profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. Consultants “may” associate to enhance their qualifications.
5. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 and the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 (hereinafter called Procurement Regulations).
6. Selection will be conducted through the “Quality and Cost based” selection procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations.
7. Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information from the office of the Secretary, Ministerial Tender Board Room No 2 Mvuvi House of the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development, Veterinary Complex, 131 Nelson Mandela Road P.O. Box 9152, 15487 Dar es Salaam from 08.30 am to 15.00 pm on Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
8. Expressions of Interest (EoI) must be delivered to the address below Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development, Veterinary Complex, 131 Nelson Mandela Road P.O. Box 9152, 15487 Dar es Salaam on Friday 24th July 2015 at 10.00 a.m. local time.
9. Late Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development
Veterinary Complex, 131 Nelson Mandela Road
P.O.Box 9152, 15487 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel. No: +2252228619110, Fax No: +255222861908